a) Using Cookies for Website “Benvenuti nel Sud”:
The “Benvenuti nel Sud” Websites use “Cookies”, and similar devices (hereinafter Cookies). Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities in a particular website or all websites, apps and / or services of the Websites of “Benvenuti nel Sud” (hereinafter the Service). The primary purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services. In addition, the Services personalize Cookies featuring Websites “Benvenuti nel Sud”, facilitating and providing each User information that is of interest or that may be of interest, having regard to your use of the Services.
b) Type, purpose and operation of Cookies:
Cookies, in terms of their permanence, may be divided into permanent or session cookies. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second function expire when the purpose for which they serve (eg, to hold the User Services identified in “Benvenuti nel Sud”) or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on your goal, the cookies can be classified as follows:
COOKIES OF PERFORMANCE: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so no need to reconfigure the service every time you visit. For example, in this type include:
- Adjusting volume of audio or video players.
- The transmission of video that are compatible with your browser.
- The objects stored in the “shopping cart” in the E-commerce services such as shops.
GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
COOKIES FOR REGISTRATION: The registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify you on the Services with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified so that if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service will continue identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to login. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the feature “close session”, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will have to login to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to enter a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to store a persistent cookie to remember your identity and ensures access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences on specific social network.
COOKIES FOR ANALYSIS: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and the like which may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer . This Cookie is generated only in the visit, will in future visits to Benvenuti nel Sud Services to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives to be achieved are:
- Allow anonymous users identify boaters through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trends over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register with a service “Benvenuti nel Sud”, the “Cookie” will never associated with any other personal information that can identify you. Such Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies
ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of “Cookies” allow further information of ads displayed to the anonymous user in the Services “Benvenuti nel Sud”. Among others, the duration or frequency of display advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or behaviors of the user and that help shape a profile of advertising interest is stored. Thus, allow us to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
c) How to disable Cookies on major browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings on Cookies. These adjustments typically located on the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
The Websites of “Benvenuti nel Sud” offer guidance on steps the user to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft support or Help browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration.
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
For more information, please refer to the Google support or Help browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please refer to the Apple support or Help browser.
d) What if cookies are disabled:
Some features of the Services will be disabled, for example, remain identified, keep shopping at the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service, receive information for your location or viewing some videos.
The Websites of “Benvenuti nel Sud” may modify this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Italian Data Protection Agency is why we suggest to users who visit legislative requirements periodically.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users can communicate using the web or via email to registered users.